Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to connect, learn, and explore the latest trends in the energy sector at OMC exhibition!
With a free visitor pass, you'll have access to:
- Engaging with over 350 exhibiting companies
- Attending captivating presentations at the CPT & PEZ Zone - Commercial Presentation Theatre & Process Equipment Zone
- Participating in the B2B Energy Business Meetings
- Networking with a vibrant community of over 12,000 participants
The OMC visitor registration form is available online only until the closing of the event. If you registered to attend the last OMC edition, please login with your username and password (the username is the email address that you used for registering last time, if you forgot the password you can always retrieve it from the login page).
If you have never registered to attend an OMC event, please register now at the same link (below).
The registration system allows to download your entrance ticket as a pdf file and which you can print and handle onsite or download and save in your devices, to get immediate access to OMC premises.
- All attendees are required to register.
- The registration system allows to download your entrance ticket (badge) as a pdf file.
- To get access to OMC premises print your badge and show it at the entrance.
- Collect your badge holder at the entrance after security checks.
Under 18 are not admitted unless attending with a scholarship organised tour (for information please contact email@example.com)
Attending the technical and strategical sessions of the conference and to workshops requires the payment of a fee, according to the selected option. The conference registration form and related costs areare available on this page: conference registration
University students and press members (reporters, writers, editors, publishers) are granted free access to the conference sessions and workshops as well as the exhibition area. They can register using the above mentioned delegate registration form. Student identification or press membership must be provided during the registration process.