Few easy steps towards your OMC experience
- Anybody accessing the event must register before entering the venue.
- Complete the registration procedure from the link at the bottom of this page.
- You'll receive an e-mail indicating your order number and payment options.
- For bank transfer payments, wait for an official invoice with bank details; this is sent within 48 hours from the order.
- All conference registration fees must be paid in full before the conference starts.
- Registration will be confirmed when payment is settled.
- As soon as your registration is confirmed your personal badge will be e-mailed for you to print.
- Personal badges must be shown together with a valid ID in order to access OMC premises.
- As of 20th May 2023 online registrations and payment system will close for administrative purposes. Further registrations and payments will be accepted onsite only (upon availability).
Delegate Full Registration (3 days): Unlimited access to the technical sessions, plenary and panels, delegate kit, conference proceedings, lunches, coffee breaks, evening social events.
Speaker/Session Chairperson/Programme Committee Members/Academia Full Registration: Same benefits as Delegate full registration. Important: accepted authors must send and pay registrations by 15th April in order to have their paper included in the conference programme.
Exhibitors Full Registration: Same benefits as Delegate full registation for exhibiting companies. Max 3 discounted registrations per company, which must be booked within the same order.
1 Day registration: Technical sessions, panels, conference proceedings, lunch, coffee break, evening social event (if scheduled) on the selected day only.
Student Registration: University Students (undergraduate and Master degrees) can access the conference rooms for free. Copy of a student card must be provided upon registration. Important: Students acting as presenting authors within the conference agenda will be charged the Speakers' fee.
Press accreditation: Access to the technical sessions is available to reporters, journalists, editors, publishers, photographers. An official letter or copy of a press membership card must be sent upon registration and shown at the registration desk. Click here for press accreditation.
There is no accompanying persons registration available for this event.
Please note fees depend on the payment date
Conference registration fees per person
from 16/4/23 to 20/5/23
|(22% VAT if applicable)||Euros + VAT||Euros + VAT||Euros + VAT|
Delegate Full Registration
1 Day Registration
Speaker/Session Chairperson/Programme Committee Member/Academia
Conference registration does not envisage accommodation, which can be booked here.
All the above registrations include access the exhibition area, no need to register as a Visitor!
METHODS OF PAYMENT :
Bank transfer payments are accepted until 20th May.
* Bank Transfer:
PIAZZA XX SETTEMBRE 7
I - 48121 RAVENNA
IBAN:: IT 06 C030 6913 1451 0000 0000 355
* Credit Card
We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, NO AMERICAN EXPRESS ON-SITE
OMC is committed to live presenting; the organisers will hold a safe and secure conference and exhibition in person, putting in place all necessary measures to guarantee the health & safety of staff and participants.
Event Cancellation / Rescheduling
In case the event could not take place on the scheduled dates and be postponed for reasons of “force majeure” (including international travel bans connected to the COVID pandemic), participants having registered and paid for the conference can decide whether to participate in the rescheduled event or be refunded – less administrative costs of 10%.
Substitutions and cancellation policy:
Substitutions are accepted by email at any time: send order and personal details to email@example.com
Cancellations must be sent by e-mail. If cancellations are received within 30 days before the event starts, 75% of the fees will be refunded. There will be no refund for cancellations in the last 30 days or in case of no show.
Submitting a registration to OMC 2023 implies acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
Registration system opening soon
Please sign-in to go to registration form.
Delegates' personal details as collected are stored by the Organisers in view of future communications.