Few easy steps towards your OMC experience
- Anybody accessing the event must register before entering the venue.
- Sign in and follow the registration procedure from the link at the bottom of this page.
- You'll receive an e-mail indicating your order number and payment option.
- For bank transfer payments, wait for an official invoice with bank details; this is sent within 48 hours from the order.
- All conference registration fees must be paid in full before the conference starts.
- Registration will be confirmed when payment is settled.
- Soon after your registration is confirmed your personal badge will be available for you to print.
- Personal badges must be shown together with a valid ID in order to access OMC premises.
- As of 10th October 2023 only credit card payments will be accepted.
- As of 20th October 2023 the registration system will close. Further registrations will be accepted onsite upon availability.
- Delegate kit collection and on site registrations times: 23rd October (12.30 to 17.00), 24th - 25th October (8.30 to 17), 26th October (8.00 to 10.00)
Full Delegate Registration (3 days): Unlimited access to the technical sessions, plenary and panels, delegate kit, conference proceedings, lunches, coffee breaks, evening social events.
Full Speaker/Session Chairperson/Programme Committee Members/Academia Full Delegate Registration: Same benefits as Delegate full registration. Important: accepted authors must send and pay registrations by 15th April in order to have their paper included in the conference programme.
Exhibitors Full Delegate Registration: Same benefits as Delegate full registation for exhibiting companies. Max 3 discounted registrations per company, which must be booked within the same order.
1 Day Delegate registration: Technical sessions, panels, conference proceedings, lunch, coffee break, evening social event (if scheduled) on the selected day only.
Student Registration: Students (highschool over 18, undergraduate, PhD and master degrees) can access the conference rooms for free. Copy of a student card must be provided upon registration. Important: Students acting as presenting authors within the conference agenda will be charged the Speakers' fee. Sign in and request your badge now!
Press accreditation: Access to the technical sessions is available to reporters, journalists, editors, publishers, photographers. An official letter or copy of a press membership card must be sent upon registration and shown at the registration desk. Sign in and request your press badge.
There is no accompanying persons registration available for this event.
Registration fees from 20th June
Conference registration fees per person
payment received before 10/10/2023
payment received after 10/10/2023 and Onsite payments
|(22% VAT if applicable)||Euros + VAT||Euros + VAT|
1 Day Delegate
Speaker/Session Chairperson/Programme Committee Member/Academia
Conference registration does not envisage accommodation, which can be booked here.
All the above registrations include access to the exhibition area, no need to register as a Visitor!
Submitting a registration to OMC 2023 implies acceptance of the terms and conditions here below.
METHODS OF PAYMENT :
Bank transfer payments are accepted until 10th October
* Bank Transfer
details will be shown on the invoice.
* Credit Card
We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, NO AMERICAN EXPRESS ON-SITE
REGISTRATION TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS HAVING REGISTERED BEFORE 19TH MAY 2023
Event Cancellation / Rescheduling
In case the event could not take place on the scheduled dates and be postponed for reasons of “force majeure” (including international travel bans connected to the COVID pandemic), participants having registered and paid for the conference can decide whether to participate in the rescheduled event or be refunded – less administrative costs of 10%.
Substitutions and cancellation policy:
Substitutions are accepted by email at any time: send order and personal details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations must be sent by e-mail. If cancellations are received within 30 days before the event starts, 70% of the fees will be refunded. There will be no refund for cancellations in the last 30 days or in case of no show.
NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR REGISTRATIONS PERFORMED AFTER 20th JUNE
- cancellation from the participant sent in writing to email@example.com up to 45 days before the event receives 70% refund, no refund for cancellation received in the last 44 days before the event or in case of no show
- substitutions are accepted at any time, sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- in case of cancellation of the event by the organisers: 100% refund
- in case of rescheduling of the event due to 'force majeure' or order from authorities, if the participant is unable to attend on the new dates: 60% refund
OMC is committed to live presenting; the organisers will hold a safe and secure conference and exhibition in person, putting in place all necessary measures to guarantee the health & safety of staff and participants.
Submitting a registration to OMC 2023 implies acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
Delegates' personal details as collected are stored by the Organisers in view of future communications.