Via del fringuello 28 - 48124 Ravenna IT
- 100 - ENERGY PRODUCER
- 104 - Renewables and Sustainability Company
- 300 - ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENT, CONSTRUCTION & MANAGEMENT
- 304 - Project Pre-FEED and FEED Design & Build
- 500 - RENEWABLE ENERGY
- 503 - Energy Storage
- 506 - Hydrogen
- 510 - Solar
- 512 - Wind (offshore & onshore)
- 700 - POWER GENERATION / TRANSMISSION, DISTRIBUTION
- 705 - Hydrogen
- 800 - ENVIRONMENT
- 801 - Environmental Consultants
- 1800 - HUMAN RESOURCES
- 1801 - Diversity & Workforce Inclusivity
- 1802 - Project Management
Our Energy Transition Route
Romagna 1 &2 is the first offshore green energy hub under development in the Mediterranean sea which includes: 2 offshore bottom fixed wind farms (600 MW), 1 offshore floating solar farm (100 MW), 1 electolyzer for production of green hydrogen (60 MW) and one BESS (50MW/200MWh). Romagna 3 (400 mW) is an expansion of the wind farms of the project above, which has to be developed yet. Another project is ZOE: a ground-fixed PV project (143 MW) in Tresse Island, Venice.
Company Profile & Activities
Agnes is a development platform that ideates and develops ready-to-built renevable projects, for more than 5 GW.
We enginer sustainable and innovative power plants in offshore and costal areas that provide clean energy for million of people, changing their lives forever.
We cover all the phases of the development lifecycle, often engaging with a network of trusted collaborators to cover all the activities.