TECH TALKS PROGRAMME
YOUR EASY GATEWAY TO OMC
The TECH TALKS PROGRAMME, a new OMC feature, is made especially for companies who wish to hold a presentation during the OMC event, without being connected to a specific topic of the scientific conference sessions. Companies can make their presentation about projects, technology, their know-how or whatever they prefer, and can deliver their presentation towards all OMC participants.
The Tech Talks Room is equipped in a theatre style, with stage, for 50 to 100 people* and can be rented for single or multiple slots (each slot is 90 minutes). Presentations will be promoted on OMC website (and promotional literature as well) where a dedicated online form will be set for attendees to register.
Access to these presentations/workshops is free of charge for OMC attendees and your invited guests!
The rental fee includes:
- Speaking slot for 1,30 hour
- Technical equipment and onsite assistance
- Refreshment/appetizer for your guests
- Reserved seats for your guests
- Short intro of your presentation on OMC website, on the Event Guide, and on the Conference Programme
- Dedicated registration form for registering and collecting data of attendees for your presentation
- Listing of your presentation in the OMC Conference Proceedings
- Complimentary equipped desk (9-12 sqms) and company listing in the Event Guide
THE EXHIBITOR STAGE IS READY FOR YOU!
Download the Tech Talks Programme presentation
For more information please contact email@example.com
* the number of allowed guests depend on distancing rules and safety prescriptions.