OMC MEET (Med Energy Evolution and Transition)
Call for Start ups
in alliance with
ADMISSION AND SELECTION CRITERIA
The call is dedicated to startups/emerging companies working on energy transition solution and technologies, with particular regards to the following areas:
- CARBON CAPTURE, UTILIZATION & STORAGE
- NEW ENERGY SOURCES & STORAGE
- NEW ENERGY VECTORS
- CIRCULAR ECONOMY
- SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY
CALL OPENS 15-06-2021
CALL CLOSES 29-08-2021
The shortlisted start ups will have a chance to present their projects to the leading players and decision makers of the World Energy Industry and have one-to-one meetings with energy operators and investors on 28th September in Ravenna.
No geographical restriction applies.
Minimum required TRL for the proposed solution in the application is 3; 4 or more is preferred.
Applications selection will be done by the Selection Committee based on:
- Team experience and skills
- Proposed solution and context description (clarity and scientific/technical soundness)
- Market potential
- Marketing strategy and competitors mapping
- Revenue stream and financials credibility
- Quality of the attached pitch
Applications must be submitted in English, with all the mandatory section filled in.
The judgement is final and not appealable.