The EXHIBITOR SHOWCASE programme is a new OMC feature, created for exhibitors who wish to hold a presentation or workshop whithin OMC event frame.
Companies can make their presentation about projects, technologies, their know-how or whatever they prefer as far as the presentation focus on OMC topics and themes!
Rooms are equipped in conference style, with a speaking stage, and the room can welcome 70 to 100 people (depending on social distancing rules) and can be rented for single or multiple slots (each slot is 90 minutes).
Presentations will be promoted on OMC website, as well as on the event printed / digital literature, where a dedicated online registration form will be set for attendees to register.
Access to these presentations is free of charge for OMC attendees and your invited guests!
- Reserved seats for your guests
- Short intro of your presentation on OMC website, on the Exhibition Guide, and on the Conference Programme
- Dedicated registration form for registering and collecting data of attendees for your presentation
- Listing of your presentation in the OMC Conference Proceedings
- Complimentary equipped desk for new exhibitors (9 sqms) and company listing in the Event Guide
For information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org