25th October 2023 - Wednesday
11:50 - 13:00 | Lecture Theatre A | Business Panel
"The Perspective of the Hard to Abate for Long Term Goals"
The decarbonization of the energy intensive industrial sector represents an ambitious challenge as it cannot be achieved with renewables only.
The panel will give voice to the needs and prospects of the hard to abate, tracing pathways and identifying vital technologies to support them along the necessary decarbonisation process.
Moderating: Laura Alice Villani - Senior Partner and Managing Director BCG
- Antonio Gozzi - Chairman, Federacciai
- Armando Cafiero - Director General, Confindustria Ceramica
- Alessandra Colombo - Head of Circular Economy and Sustainability, Versalis
- Raffaella Lucarno - Sustainable Mobility, Eni
- Michele Zitti - Director, Decarbonization and Sustainable Business Development, Yara Italy
- Roald Brouwer - Group Head of Decarbonisation, Holcim
Agreement Signing between Industry Players