OMC 2007 Post Show Report
OMC 2007 IN FIGURES
The 8th Offshore Mediterranean Conference and Exhibition was an unprecedented success thanks to the quality of papers presented and top level Exhibitors from worldwide.
The event has recorded an important increase both in attendance and exhibition area. OMC 2007 figures reveal clearly that OMC 2007 was the best ever since the first one which dates back to 1993.
OMC grows each time and it is now the main international meeting of the petroleum & gas industry in the Mediterranean area, targeting mainly the Northern and Southern shores of the Mediterranean Sea.
- 932 Delegates;
- 111 Papers presented in 21 Technical Sessions;
- 47 Papers presented in 9 Poster Sessions;
- 67 Press & Media Representatives;
- 35 Attending Nations: Albania, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Congo, Croatia, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Ecuador, France, Germany, Greece, India, United Kingdom, Iraq, Libya, Luxembourg, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sudan, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Tunisia, Turkey, Hungary, USA.
- 7.663 Professional Visitors;
- 362 Exhibiting Companies;
- 12.640 Square Meters Exhibit Area (net of Conference Halls);
- 27 Visiting Nations: Algeria, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, India, Israel, Japan, Italy, Kazakhstan, Libya, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Norway, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, USA.
Due to this large increase in the overall attendance to the event, a third exhibit pavilion was added to the two installed in 2003 and 2005 , as well as two additional conference rooms so that the gross area of OMC 2007 compared to OMC 2005 increased by more than 36%.
Who attended said …
83% of the exhibitors rated as GOOD/EXCELLENT the quality of the Exhibition overall
53% of the exhibitors rated as GOOD/EXCELLENT the quantity of Visitors
72% of the exhibitors rated as GOOD/EXCELLENT the quality of Visitors
90% of the delegates rated as GOOD/EXCELLENT the Technical Sessions
76% of the delegates rated as GOOD/EXCELLENT their Business Return