OMC closed ...
... on Friday 25th March confirming its international standing in the Mediterranean region and proving a solid success for all participants.
Delegates, exhibitors and visitors declared that this year’s event has been a great opportunity to develop business and establish new contacts. In addition, the overall exhibition attendance and interest of visitors has increased considerably, and the feedback forms collected at the close of the 2011 show reflected overall customer satisfaction from the exhibitors and delegates.
This year the event attracted 10,483 participants, from 38 nations worldwide,
which is up 17% from 2009, a sign that the conference & exhibition, now in its
10th edition, continues to be an important meeting place for all oil & gas
"This edition ended with a great success,"
said the chairman of OMC 2011, Mr Titone, at the end of the event.
"I am extremely satisfied, beyond all expectations to witness
this record attendance”.
OMC 2011 in figures:
• 1,203 delegates
• 240 papers received from 22 countries
• 12 official delegations (Algeria, Angola, Australia, Azerbaijan, China, Egypt, Kazakhstan, Mali, Norway, Qatar, Turkey and Turkmenistan)
• 10,483 visitors from 38 countries
• 18,320 square meters of exhibiting area including:
6 conference rooms
Dedicated areas for posters sessions and workshops
Youth Corner to host meetings between students and oil & gas companies
• 469 exhibiting companies from 25 countries
• 1,200 square meters of outdoor exhibition space
• Renewable Energy Sector: dedicated spaces for 13 companies from the eolic and photovoltaic sectors
OMC Organizers would like to thank all this year's attendees for their participation and support of OMC 2011. The 10th OMC has shown considerable growth and we look forward to ongoing success for OMC 2013.
Please find below the link to download OMC 2011 Post Show Report where you can find information on the attendance figures and main topics of this OM 2011.
(3MB, LOW RESOLUTION FILE, PDF)